Alfred60 is the first fully automated system able to perform bacterial culture, RAA and susceptibility testing by automating the whole process of sample inoculation, reading and result transmission.
Using the patented technology based on light scattering it is able to detect the presence of bacteria and their drug resistance in few hours with high sensitivity and specificity.
- Light Scattering Technology
- Quantitative Results expressed in CFU/ml
- Automated susceptibility testing with customized antibiotic panels
- Real time detection of bacteria growth curves
- Integrated turbidimeter with Mc Farland Monitor
- Single sample management with customized analysis profile settings
- Refrigerated area at + 4°C for antibiotics and 0.5 Mc Farland positive sample storage
- Automatic reagents and samples dispensing
- Primary closed tube sampling with continuous loading capability
- Automatic results reading and reporting
- Built in barcode reader for automatic sample identification
- LIS bidirectional interface and Query Host application
- 37°C incubation
- User friendly software
- Universal rack that accommodate various tube sizes
- Use of closed tubes (in compliance with the law in force)
- Customized reports
- Database for epidemiological studies
- Connection to HB&L available for increased throughput and productivity
coming soon: Sidecar
walk-away, automated bacteriology workflow
Alifax presents Sidecar (patent pending)". An appliance combining modern technology for rapid bacteria growth detection with classical culture on Petri dish, aiming towards a complete automation of the bateriology workflow.
Useful, boring, insufficent info? let us know
We'd like to welcome you to our new website.
If you find parts are not working properly , info is lacking or you have questions, let us know.