HB&L is the first analyzer able to perform Bacterial Culture, RAA and Susceptibility Testing on samples such as Urine, Sterile or non Sterile Fluids, Positive Hemoculture, other Biological Samples and Isolated Colonies.
- Light Scattering Technology
- Quantitative Results expressed in CFU/ml
- Susceptibility testing with customized antibiotic panels
- Real time detection of bacteria growth curves
- Integrated turbidimeter with Mc Farland Monitor
- Single sample management with customized analysis
- Continuous Loading
- Automatic results reading and reporting
- LIS bidirectional interface
- 37°C incubation
- Dedicated area for lyophilized bacteria reconstitution
- User-friendly software
- Customized reports
- Database for epidemiological studies
- Connection to Alfred 60 available for increased throughput and productivity
coming soon: Sidecar
walk-away, automated bacteriology workflow
Alifax presents Sidecar (patent pending)". An appliance combining modern technology for rapid bacteria growth detection with classical culture on Petri dish, aiming towards a complete automation of the bateriology workflow.
Useful, boring, insufficent info? let us know
We'd like to welcome you to our new website.
If you find parts are not working properly , info is lacking or you have questions, let us know.