Alifax ESR analysers are the only ones capable to provide results in 20 seconds by measuring red blood cells aggregation overcoming the variables and limitations of the sedimentation method also listed in the CLSI document*.
- Results in 20 seconds related to red cells aggregation
- First result available after 5 minutes from analysis start
- No reagents required
- Results expressed in mm/h
- High correlation with the Westergren method
- No influence of low hematocrit levels
- Use of the same CBC tubes
- Only 800 μl sample requested in the tube
- Latex Calibration & Controls
- Smart cards
- Thermostated at 37°C
- Mixing cycles in accordance with CLSI requirements*
- Connection to LIS
- Simplified needle replacement
- Thermal printer
- Automated Washing
coming soon: Sidecar
walk-away, automated bacteriology workflow
Alifax presents Sidecar (patent pending)". An appliance combining modern technology for rapid bacteria growth detection with classical culture on Petri dish, aiming towards a complete automation of the bateriology workflow.
Useful, boring, insufficent info? let us know
We'd like to welcome you to our new website.
If you find parts are not working properly , info is lacking or you have questions, let us know.