Alifax ESR analysers are the only ones capable to provide results in 20 seconds by measuring red blood cells aggregation overcoming the variables and limitations of the sedimentation method also listed in the CLSI document*.
- Results in 20 seconds related to red cells aggregation
- First result available after 5 minutes from analysis start
- No reagents required
- Results expressed in mm/h
- High correlation with the Westergren method
- No influence of low hematocrit levels
- Use of the same CBC tubes
- 175 μl EDTA blood sample per test
- Only 800 μl sample requested in the tube
- Capacity up to 60 samples
- Throughput up to 180 samples/hour
- Latex Calibration & Controls
- Smart cards
- Thermostated at 37°C
- Mixing cycles in accordance with CLSI requirements*
- Internal bar code reader
- Connection to LIS
- Simplified needle replacement
- Thermal printer
- Complete integration in the hematology laboratory
Test 1 - THL-BLC-SDL-YDL-MDL-XDL
- Power supply: 115-260 VAC 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 150 VA max.
- Operative temperature: from +10 to +30 °C
- Size: 510x560x600 mm
- Weight: 45 Kg
- In/ out specifications: two RS232 serial ports
- Bar code reader:internal
coming soon: Sidecar
walk-away, automated bacteriology workflow
Alifax presents Sidecar (patent pending)". An appliance combining modern technology for rapid bacteria growth detection with classical culture on Petri dish, aiming towards a complete automation of the bateriology workflow.
Useful, boring, insufficent info? let us know
We'd like to welcome you to our new website.
If you find parts are not working properly , info is lacking or you have questions, let us know.
new sport-medical product line
Siscover our line of elastic compression socks that fit perfectly to the athlete's needs in every moment of his daily cycle for practissing sport (NRG), recovery (RECU) and relax and rest (REL).